1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Germany. Lower Saxony to be more exact.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Ransom Biggs ‚Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children‘ as I wanna read it before watching the movie. But until I get to that book, there are a few others that I have to read, so maybe I won’t get to Miss Peregrine today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All of them. I try to eat healthy, so I don’t get to eat that many snacks anymore. A little something every other day, yes, but not a huge variety of snacks all available at the same time. So I just love to be able to eat all of them ‚at the same time‘.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m 27, currently working on my master thesis in sociology (though there’s a bit of sociobiology and sociopsychology included). I prefer reading humorous stuff, fantasy, sometimes a little YA. Oh, and I’m a Trekkie. And a Whovian. And … is there any word for fans of Space Patrol (Raumpatrouille)?
I’ll be reading some Trek Fanfiction today as well.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I participated this …April? But I don’t wanna change much. I wasn’t really good last year, as social media distracted me, but that was kinda fun, too, so I might keep it that way. It’s not about reading more than anyone else, so I prefer enjoying it and if that means spending more time on twitter than in the book, so be it.